Buy a Labrador puppy in NSW Australia
When you Buy a Labrador puppy from us, various free items are also provided with your puppy, such as insurance, dog and puppy ebooks, etc, etc. More details are contained on our puppy page.
Below are brief details on how to buy a Labrador from us.
During the many years of dog breeding, we have tried various different methods or systems for our clients to get a puppy from us. The following is the system we currently use as we have found it to be fair for all concerned.
1. Peruse our website and try to get the best understanding of our breeding and the high standard of our Labrador puppies.
2. If we have any puppies and you are seriously interested in securing a puppy, then please read our Puppy form (only available when puppies are available). Alternatively, when no puppies are available, then you can submit an Expression of Interest for a future litter of puppies here.
3. Having read the Puppy form, and if you agree with its contents, then please complete and return to us with the deposit.
4. We will email you confirmation of receipt of the completed Puppy Form and the deposit. At this stage, you are then placed on the list of our new puppy owners for our most current litter. We only accept a small number of forms and deposits prior to the birth of the puppies, and after the birth, the number of Puppy forms and deposits accepted will not be any greater than the number of puppies we have in the current litter.
5. Puppies are selected by us after the pups are six weeks of age, as part of our quality assurance program and also so they have then been Vet checked, vaccinated, and microchipped. As the puppies then have their lifetime identification microchip, we take updated pictures of the pups, annotate each picture with details of their microchip, and then place these pictures online or by email. The puppies new owners will then be advised of the details.
6. The annotated puppy pictures will be available after the pups are six weeks of age.
Please note that puppy selections are done in the order of receipt of the completed Puppy Forms and the deposits. However, please also note that the way in which we breed, care, and raise our puppies, there is very little difference amongst them. And we will not offer any puppy that we are not completely satisfied with (no puppies to date, have not been to our high standard, as we put a lot of time and effort into ensuring their health, etc is the highest standard we can achieve).
Hope the above helps explain our system. And please note that puppy forms are not automatically accepted and that we reserve the right to not to accept forms etc.
Thanks for visiting our Buy a Labrador puppy page which we hope that you found to be of assistance etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, inquiries, etc. about how to Buy a Labrador puppy from us.